Cashculator is not yet another personal finance application
It is different from other personal finance applications which are complex and focus on past transactions.
Cashculator is designed for people who want to have an easy way to keep track of his/her budget. It is NOT for people who want to maintain a detailed, daily records of their spending.
Unlike most personal finance applications, Cashculator is very easy to use.
No need to define your accounts and configure the application, no complex dialog boxes, no credits, debits or portfolio management. Just simple numbers: income and expenses.
What Cashculator WILL allow you to do?
- See the big picture: High-level overview of your spending and income.
- Predict your cash flow and balance: do you have a surplus cash flow?
- What-if analysis to compare alternatives: Can you afford to purchase that gadget?
- Prepare financially for expected changes, like a newborn baby.
- View your income, expenses and balance with easy-to-use graphs.
- 1-click expense addition
What Cashculator WILL NOT do?
- Print your invoices.
- Connect to your bank accounts and credit cards.
- Pay your bills.
- Prepare your tax report.
- Require you to be an accountant.
- Drown you in numbers or in complex features.